Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Halo Addict

I've always been an avid fan of the Halo Series. Played Halo 1, Halo 2. Completed them both.
Halo 3 can be considered completed as I played with some fella from middle to the ending during Launch Day at Suntec City. Played from beginning to middle later at home.

Read Some of the Books, ie Ghosts of Onyx, First Contact & Fall of Reach
Watched most of Red vs Blue Machinima Comedy Series!!

Addicted to Halo LIVE. God, its a must have. My tactics have changed little..:
1) CaMp, stay invisible to motion sensors
Wait for Unsuspecting Victim
Scream and Holler at the Guy (with Big Smile on my face)
Assasinate!!!!

2) Snipe 'em!! Shotgun em!!

3) When ambushed, I run straight for the enemy!! Hoping that they'd freak out and lose control, then i'll melee him for the kill!
When Stuck by Plasma Grenade... Suicide Bomber style!!!

I've added a new tactic though...
Grenade Spamming!!! Weaken them with the grenade and *whack*!


What can I say? Its War in the comfort of the Sofa

Here's some links to Halo Comics if you're a fan.
http://nikon.bungie.org/comics.html
I recommend Subzero & Another Halo Comic Story

No comments: